SORT – Sorting helps to view the data in arranged format, it provides the flexibility to show the data sequentially
- DATA sort options – Asc or Desc , Smallest To largest –
- Alphabetically Sort – Asc -A to Z , Desc Z to A
- Numeric VALUE – Smallest to Largest (1 to 10) or Largest to Smallest (10-1)
- Sort option – “Value” is default , Color wise, Font Wise, Icon wise
- Parent Group Sort – Sorting can be done basis on Multiple columns or multiple condition.
Note – It uses in pivot table as well
Remember – Need to create a “s.no” column before sorting the data, so it can be re-arranged as it was.