CONDITIONAL FORMATTING – it helps to highlight the cells basis on given criteria.
- Compare numbers greater than, less than , begin Etc. and highlight the cells with many options like color,font , number and text style etc.
- Duplicates values can be found by the help of it
- Highlight values positive to negative and negative to positive with color style and icon options.
- Highlight cells with the help of formulas
- Formulas Example – if output of Sales/Sales Target and it is >20% , then cell will be highlight with green color.
- Select range
- click on conditional formatting
- use formula option
Note : Put your condition (for batter use first try condition on normal cell and then put in conditional formula option).